Nuvola Player Project provides support for Nuvola Player itself as well as for packages officially maintained by Nuvola Player Project
(see Downloads). Nuvola Player Project usually supports only the latest stable series. However, distributors can extend support for packages they maintain.
- Currently supported series: Nuvola Player 2.4.x.
- Currently supported packages: Debian Sid and Wheezy; Ubuntu 12.04, 13.10 and 14.04
Before contacting support
- Make sure you have installed the latest service update package for your service.
- Read Known issues section in service's description in service selector screen, if there is any.
- Read about problematic versions of libraries that cause Nuvola Player cannot work properly.
If you want a new service integration or a new feature, please follow a tutorial about feature requests.
Bugs and other issues
If Nuvola Player crashes or something does not work properly, please follow a tutorial about reporting bugs.
Questions and answers
Nuvola Player Project uses Launchpad to manage questions and answers. First of all, check Frequently Asked Questions and already submitted Questions and Answers. If you still need help, click on the link "Ask a question" to continue (see image). Please to not use questions for feature requests or bug reports.
Unstable builds, both from unstable PPA or compiled from development branches, may break frequently during a development cycle and no support is quaranteed. Please subscribe to development mailing list to be informed about current or planned breakages. You can also browse the public archive. Please do not use Questions and Answers section at Launchpad, it is used for stable releases only.