Nuvola Player 2.4.0 was released on May 31st, 2014. This release brings a few new features and a plenty of bug fixes, some of them has already appeared in maintenance releases of the 2.3 series though.
Google Play Music
- Version increased to 4.11.
- Removed broken Hide Google+ buttons feature, because Google changes the code too often.
- Service settings are applied instantly without reload.
- Fixed pause and toggle play/pause actions. (Closes: LP:1282346, LP:1321820)
- Added warning about compatibility issue with desktop notifications for Chrome. (Closes: LP:1314753)
- Added in-page navigation buttons. The buttons are inserted in the top bar next to the Google Play logo.
- Version increased to 3.2.
- Added in-page navigation buttons. The buttons are inserted in the top bar next to the rdio logo. (Closes: LP:1212167)
- Logitech Media Server by Steffen Coenen. (Closes: LP:1010973)
- This is my jam by Jan Vlnas. (Closes: LP:1310616)
- Implemented support for back/forward mouse buttons.
- Fix support for actionable notification in GNOME lock screen. (Closes: LP:1305992)
- Updated translations from Launchpad.
- Document viewer cache model of WebKit is no longer used, because it has been found to cause a huge memory usage. (Closes: LP:1275002)
- Version of JSApi increased to to 2.3.
- Tool to create service packages (make_service_package.sh) got one new argument: path to service updates directory.
- Tool to create service packages (make_service_package.sh) supports multiline changelog.
- Unstable builds use user data and config directories with suffix "unstable".
- Fixed build error with Vala compiler 0.24 (Closes: LP:1296261)
- Added tool WebKitGtk Frame for debugging WebKitGtk compatibility.
- Updated translation template.
Nuvola Player 2.4.1 was released on June 30th, 2014. This release includes following fixes:
- Disabled test suite failing under Fedora's mock tool. (Closes: Bugs: LP:1327500)
- Added a work-around to get rid of ABOUT protocol source missing dialog. (Closes: LP:1320663)
- Fixed a memory leak in Media Player Remote Interface and optimized metadata property. (Closes: LP:1333343)
- Added support for Amazon Music Prime streaming. (Closes: LP:1333906, LP:1334022)
- Updated translations.
Nuvola Player 2.4.2 was released on July 17th, 2014. This release includes following fixes:
- Fixed bug when MPRIS clients weren't notified on metadata changes. (Closes: LP:1336252)
- Fixed build error with --no-lastfm flag (always require json-glib-1.0 dependency). (Closes: LP:1341462)
- Updated translations.